AutoCADÂ® Mechanical software is AutoCADÂ® for manufacturingâ€”purpose-built to accelerate the mechanical design process while preserving the AutoCAD user experience. With comprehensive libraries of standards-based parts and tools for automating common design tasks, it offers significant productivity gains over basic AutoCAD software and saves countless hours of design time.
Standards-Based Drafting & Part Libraries
Produce accurate designs with a comprehensive set of standards-based components. AutoCAD Mechanical supports libraries of more than 700,000 standard parts.
- Machinery Generators & Calculators
AutoCAD Mechanical software accelerates the design process and improves accuracy with a comprehensive collection of automated machinery generators and calculators that enable users to instantly create and analyze a wide variety of common components.
- Data Management & Reporting Tools
AutoCAD Mechanical software allows workgroups to organize and manage design data and provide accurate reports to downstream users. It automatically updates the bill of materials (BOM) and includes tools to seamlessly track changes.
- Design & Drafting Productivity Tools
Built to save time, AutoCAD Mechanical has a specific tool for almost every aspect of the mechanical design process.
- Error Checking & Prevention
AutoCADÂ® Mechanical software helps designers catch errors before they cause costly delays.
- Interoperability & Collaboration
The intelligent file formats in AutoCAD Mechanical software and tight integration with AutodeskÂ® manufacturing products enable workgroups to share accurate design information reliably and securely.
What's new in this version:
- Associative Hide for Blocks
The Associative Hide support for blocks gives AutoCAD Mechanical designers a powerful advantage over drafters using standard AutoCAD by providing a complete interface for both structure and non-structure hide situations.
- Mechanical Layer Manager
The Layer Manager provides a familiar AutoCAD-style interface that enables users to convert existing AutoCAD layers to AutoCAD Mechanical specific layers, edit layer settings, and configure mechanical... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Create, animate, and render 3D images on your PC.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Make your CAD works in powerful DWG-compatible environment.
- Draw the plan of your home and view the result in a 3D view.
- Scan documentation to PDF and store them in a designated locati...
- Pose, animate, and render 3D Models in your own 3D Studio.
- Create video with 3D effects from ordinary 2D video files in a ...
- Open, plot, and publish authentic DWG and DWF files.
- Manage 2D CAD drawings, view and modify the CAD entity through ...