CNET Editors' review
Auto Mail Sender promises to help users send e-mails on a schedule and from virtual identities. With a mostly easy-to-understand setup, this program performs its complicated task so nearly anyone can use its power.
This program is set up to mimic the appearance and interface of less flashy e-mail programs like Microsoft Outlook, but with a few more rows to fill to help protect the sender's identity. Users familiar with sending e-mails should not have a difficult time navigating through this program, but can consult Auto Mail Sender's thorough Help file if an issue arises. Some of the features that make this program stand out are its easy capability to send the mail from a virtual address, set the e-mail's time and date sent to any time imaginable and import an address book from another e-mail system through a simple menu. Scheduling e-mails to send hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly was as simple as setting an alarm clock, while filling out and sending the actual e-mail felt natural. However, users must input their server and port before the mail sends, which could be a snag for more novice computer users, but not an impossible hurdle.
A trial limitation prevents you from sending more than 26 e-mails. However, thanks to its capability to disguise senders and to easily set a schedule, we recommend this program for anyone who needs secrecy and repetition in their email sending.
From TriSun Software:
Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition (AMSSE) is powerful and easy-to-use auto mail software, it can be used to send emails automatically at anytime and any frequency as you expect. You can set various sending schedules, such as yearly, monthly, weekly, daily and any other schedules you can think of. AMSSE provides all the traditional email elements/functions and some distinctive elements/functions such as sending schedule, sending one by one, repeat sending, macros supportable, folder attachment supportable, set more than one sending at the same time, SMTP accounts list and automatic selecting the available one if failed, proxy servers list and automatic selecting the available one if failed, WYSIWYG HTML email editor, read receipt receiver, senders/reply receivers list, custom sender/reply receiver/sending time, selecting receivers from the txt/csv/xls(x) files, and system address book (WinXP), SSL / TLS security connection, input prompt, saving recipients to txt/csv/xls(x) files, data export/import, creating the popular SMTP accounts directly, Unicode supportable, auto-complete SMTP account settings, and so on. You can inform yourself or others, submit work logs or documents, and send the routine business emails, surely, make ads and greet your family members or friends at their important day (for instance: birthday) through use of AMSSE.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 supports the long subject, optimized the Internet connection checking and license key verifying techniques, and fixed issue on Vista or later systems where it may cannot save new templates or delete the existing templates.
More Products to Consider
- Send bulk E-mail messages to multiple distribution lists.
- Join live video chat rooms from all around the world.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Add a virtual webcam with various video effects to your video c...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Recover your email messages, contacts, tasks, and notes.
- Extract e-mails from IncrediMail .imm files and save them to mu...
- Use your POP account to send HTML e-mails to your mass lists.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Import .EML and .MSG files into MS Outlook preserving folder st...
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Send bulk e-mails via internal or external SMTP server.
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Send out multiple e-mail messages at a time.
- Manage your e-mails, calendars, and contacts and sync with Gmai...
- Plan, run, and automate e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Receive notifications about new e-mails.
- Send e-mails and monitor and debug mail server setup.
- Send voice messages via e-mail.
- Manage e-mail subscriptions and send newsletters to multiple e-...
- Send an email on a schedule date and time.
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Build in e-mailing capabilities into your applications.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Yes, it is not 100% free."
Version: Auto Mail Sender Standard Edition 6.0
Yes, it is not 100% free, but provides the Free license for general users. Now the license offer is up to 50 emails per month.
No any contrary.