From Black Cat Systems:
Audiocorder is a program which allows your Mac to act as a sophisticated audio recorder. In one mode, it operates as a volume operated (VOX) audio recorder. This allows you to set the volume that the sound must reach to begin recording, and the volume at which it should end recording. It also allows you to set the trigger length for the start and stop values, which helps you to eliminate recording short bursts of sound or ending the recording process during a short pause (such as in normal speach). Audiocorder may also be programed with a recording schedule, specifying when it should start and stop recording, much like a VCR. It may also be used as a normal manually operated recorder. In addition, it can play AIFF sound files, including those created with other sound programs. Each sound file is stored in AIFF format, a Macintosh standard sound format. The audio is sampled at 11, 22 or 44 kHz, with a sample size of 8 or 16 bits, either monophonic or stereo. The name of each file contains the date and time (down to seconds) the recording began. Audiocorder is used in a wide variety of applications, including digitizing LPs and tapes, recording animals and other natural sounds, and automated recording of radio transmissions.
What's new in this version:
- Added an option to put extension on the filename of automated recordings.
- Added a command to play back the last recorded file.
- The Playback window is no longer automatically closes when playback is done.
- Fixed some bugs with the Playback window.
More Products to Consider
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Records audio manually & automatically.
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Music notation with MIDI input & part extraction.
- Scheduling component for Radiologik DJ.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Audio function & sound effects generator.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Create multilayer audio loops with adjustments and effects.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Versatile DJ music mixer.
- Recover info from damaged data CD/DVD.
- DJ software that works with iTunes.
- Record any sound playing through sound card, microphone, or bot...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Record iTunes streams & Internet radio as MP3 files.
- File archiver: front-end GUI for p7zip.