From Audials AG:
Audials Moviebox is the Software for expanding and organizing your movie and video collection. With Audials Moviebox, a button appears next to videos and films in any browser or stream player that lets you record stream capture videos and record movies. Audials Moviebox also takes care of all file-formatting issues for your downloaded movies. Prep or Archive DVDs for Your Tablet or Netbook. Tablets, netbooks, and other portable devices, oftentimes do not possess the capability to playback movies on DVD. Audials Moviebox can read in DVDs directly or create a copy of unprotected DVDs for your archives via the re-recording process without sacrificing any quality, and gives you these files in the right format for any of your devices. Convert TV Shows PCs, Smartphones, Tablets, Netbooks, Consoles and Portable Devices. Shows and movies recorded from your TV with set-top-boxes or by using the recording function of a hard drive recorder are typically recorded in the TS video format, which prevents them from being viewed on either your PC or any other device. Audials Moviebox converts TV recordings from the TS format into a compatible format for any device. Video files and recordings are optimally converted and saved in the right format for your PC, notebook, smartphones, tablets, netbooks, PS3, and Xbox..
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert popular video to mp4 for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune and vi...
- Convert, edit video and audio files for multimedia devices.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Play all the most popular video and audio formats.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert and edit your video files adding slide shows and titles...
- Convert video files between various formats and download YouTub...
- Convert, edit video/audio file for multimedia devices.
- Convert MKV to popular video formats such as AVI, MP4, WMV, iPa...
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert any formats video to iPad, iPhone, AVCHD, Blu-Ray, DVD.
- Edit movies and other video recordings on a Windows PC.
- Unleash your creativity to transform your video footage into am...
- Create movies and slide shows from your photos and videos, and ...
- Convert your videos to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, MP4, H264, AVI, ...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Create and convert video to DVD with quality.
- Add audio/video codecs and filters to playback any video file.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Don't even bother."
Version: Audials Moviebox 10.2.22604.400
Nothing I've found yet, and I've used PCs and s/w since the early 90s.
I paid for it, but about a third of what I record is so digitally distorted that it's unrecognizable.
My apologies - it seems that the distortion is caused by RealPlayer Trimmer, not Moviebox
Updated on Jun 1, 2013
Updated on Jun 1, 2013I give it four stars. How do I delete the bad review?
"One Ten Minute Use Then $50 purchase."
Version: Audials Moviebox 10.1.6202
Says it is free-to-try but that is a bait and switch. It will take you ten minutes to install only to find that you have the use of a ten minute compression. Have no clue what parameters or codecs it is converting to - everything is hidden from the user. It will also try to install bloatware - so just stay away from this program...
I can see absolutely no reason to waste time downloading this "free-to-try" software. A ten minute use is a joke considering there are many better programs out there that are free or inexpensive to use. If I could rate this no stars I would for wasting my time. Don't bother with Moviebox one!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content