From Maxim Leybovich:
Artifice of Solitaire is a set of patience games that you can either play by yourself or with virtual competitors. Main features: Possibility to play with virtual competitors; Possibility to use special cards affecting the game progress; Possibility to play solvable deals; Match games, tournaments, drafts, scheduled tournaments; Set of 4 most interesting and diverse patience games; Various difficulty levels and a possibility for setting user parameters for each patience game; High-performance interface allowing for quick game flow and comfortable in both portrait and landscape orientations.
What's new in this version: Version 1.16:
- Bugs fixed.
- Playing by deal numbers.
More Products to Consider
- Destroy all enemies and save the Earth.
- Eat all the dots while avoiding the ghosts roaming around on yo...
- Catch a sneak peek at the action-adventure game Grand Theft Aut...
- Experience authentic modern warfare, camaraderie, and cinematic...
- Mixture of puzzle and maze type of game.
- Play and create solitaire games on your Pocket PC.
- Spinning frog ball game.
- Play over 300 solitaire games on your Pocket PC.
- Play blackjack, craps, slot machines, roulette, and video poker...
- Play solitaire games on your PocketPC.
- Eat all the pills and escape ghosts in the maze on your Palm.
- Create backgrounds in various card games on your Pocket PC.
- Make pairs of 13 in a solitaire game on your Palm.
- Change your phone to mobile massage vibrator.
- Play ten different solitaire games on your Palm.
- Play a remake of popular paper Sea War game against your Palm O...
- Play solitaire card games as fast as you can on your Pocket PC.
- Soccer game.
- Play eight types of solitaire on your Pocket PC.
- Defend against alien fire & escape their collision-course.
- Play different types of solitaire on your Palm OS.
- Play solitaire with 15 different statistics on your Palm device...
- Play classic Uno card game on your Pocket PC.
- Enjoy time while playing more than 20 of most popular solitaire...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content