An indispensable tool for removing the red-eye effect from digital photos and the eye color correction. With ARTEyes you can, for example, change the person's eye color so that it will match his or her clothes color. Intuitive interface and good design will make your work with the image easy and fast, you won't need to master the program. The red-eye correction and the eye color change are made with only two mouse clicks.
More Products to Consider
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Detect and correct "red-eye" effect on your photos either autom...
- Restore color quality of your digital images.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Organize, share, and edit your pictures.
- Ddownload, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Apply photo filter effects on digital photos or images.
- Correct colors of your digital pictures.
- Create motion graphics and visual effects.
- View, manipulate, and edit images and create your own HTML gall...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Document your home and its contents.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Horrible program, waste of time."
Version: ArtEyes 1
I didn't like anything from this program. The interface was very cheap looking, the buttons were too large and really colorful, it looked like a childs game instead of a real program. It was hard to zoom in on the eyes. When you did zoom in, it was really hard to center the color changer, it would just draw a huge circle, and there was nothing personalized on this program towards changing eyes. Microsoft Paint would have done a MUCH better job. The color palette was the same as MS Paint, and the color selections were unnatural, like bright green and blue. I could have printed the picture out and colored it in with crayons and done a better job. I wouldn't use this program if it were free, let alone pay 15 dollars for it. I'd much rather save up, and pay 80 dollars for Jasc Paint Shop Pro and do 100 times more things. Horrible program. Don't download it.