CNET Editors' review
ArcSoft Panorama Maker Pro is a simple and elegant way for users to convert multiple images into one panoramic image. Its sleek design and ease of use place it among the best programs we've seen.
The program's interface is quite sleek and attractive. The first screen that users encounter upon opening the program contains information about how to shoot photos that make good panoramic images, including information about camera settings, tripod use, and photo overlap. Past that, to the left is a tree-structured view of the computer, allowing users to quickly locate the images that they want to work with. Because we had access to photos taken by a professional with a tripod, all we had to do was choose our images, click Next, and the program converted our four photos into one seamless panoramic image. We were quite impressed with how good the result looked, with no indication that multiple images had been stitched together. The program recognizes, of course, that in many cases users will not have perfectly level, perfectly metered shots, so it gives users the option of manually adjusting the alignment points and blend. Users can also adjust the brightness and contrast of images. A variety of panoramic layouts is supported, including vertical, horizontal, tile, and 360 degrees. The online Help file is brief but useful.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker Pro is free to try, but results can only be saved at 1/16 size. The program installs desktop icons without asking but uninstalls cleanly. We strongly recommend this program to all users.
ArcSoft Panorama Maker 6 lets you create perfect panorama images with photos and videos via quite simple process.
Create, view, and export dazzling 3D panoramas
Turn your 2D photos and videos into 3D works-of-art with Sim3D. Stitch your video frames together to create an amazing panorama. Save your panorama as an MPO file so friends and family can view your masterpiece in their favorite 3D viewing application.
Provides five professional stitch modes
5 professional photo stitch modes: Auto, Horizontal, 360, Tile, and Vertical. Make panoramas from vast landscapes, city skylines, mountains ranges, lush forests, towering skyscrapers, and cascading waterfalls by choosing proper modes. Export your panorama as a variety of file formats including: JPEG, TIF, BMP, TGA, MOV, Flash, PTViewer.
Powerful media editing tools
Automatically adjust the color effect of your panorama with auto-color balance. Edit your panorama by adjusting auto-brightness, auto-exposure, and auto-dynamic lighting. Manual editing tools to crop, straighten, and adjust the brightness and contrast levels.
Convenient online print service
Print professional-looking panorama photos in a snap with built-in, online printing service. Customize your panorama prints with size and material (such as Matte and Glossy).
What's new in this version: Version 184.108.40.206 includes the following improvements:
- Make it 3D!
- Perfect Panoramas Automatically
- Faster Panorama Stitching with CPU and GPU Technologies
- View your Panoramas on Multiple Displays
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Manage, edit, and share your photos.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- View photos, images, RAW files.
- Organize, annotate, and share your digital photos.
- Make people in your photos look nice.
- Create Flash slide shows with photos and music.
- Let your photo editing ambitions soar on the big screen.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 18 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Cannot get it to run"
Version: ArcSoft Panorama Maker 220.127.116.11
selects picture orders Ok
Crashes Nvidia Driver while trying to stitch, then closes crashed program that's as far as I can go
will have to uninstall and clean up mess.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content