From Piero Garzotto:
Using this script you can secure delete or encrypt/decrypt a file or folder using srm and openssl (aes-256-cbc) OSX unix tools. Remember: if you encrypt files and remove the originals using secure delete, and then forget the password, there is no way to recover them! Tested on Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger.
More Products to Consider
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Easy-to-use protection from viruses, Trojans and worms. Quarant...
- Hide and protect files and folders. Receive mail with iSight ca...
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- MacKeeper is like 911 for your Mac.
- Encrypt your valuable sensitive data.
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Network protocol analysis app: deep inspection, live capture & ...
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Store passwords, logins, notes, then sync to your mobile phone ...
- Mac hex editor.
- Monitor your home and your loved ones from anywhere - with any ...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Fixes OS X .dmg files that show up as TEXT files.
- Protect the Data You Share & Store in the Cloud.
- Printer driver for BJC-3000.