From Piero Garzotto:
Using this script you can secure delete or encrypt/decrypt a file or folder using srm and openssl (aes-256-cbc) OSX unix tools. Remember: if you encrypt files and remove the originals using secure delete, and then forget the password, there is no way to recover them! Tested on Mac OS X 10.4.11 Tiger.
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Mac hex editor.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Avira Free Mac Security will keep your system clean and safe fr...
- Record keystrokes, log visited websites, take screenshots and s...
- Printer driver for BJC-3000.
- Scans OS X for rootkits & other vulnerabilities.
- Lock and unlock your Mac account by using your face and track y...
- Sign, verify, encrypt and decrypt files and email.
- Tool for creating MacBinary files.