If your blue and white Power Macintosh G3 or Macintosh Server G3 came with a single channel Ultra2 low voltage differential (LVD) SCSI card, run this updater to install firmware on the card that will yield more stable system performance. The new firmware is necessary to correct occasional problems related to cable termination that can occur when internal and external hard disk drives are connected to the card. Version 1.2 features improved stability, bug fixes, and added support for Mac OS 8.6. This software consists of a self-mounting Disk Copy compressed image (SMI) file. Download this software to your hard drive and then double-click it to use it. You do not need Disk Copy to access SMI files.
More Products to Consider
- Add customizable gestures to Magic Mouse or MacBook trackpad.
- High-quality scanner driver with support for several manufactur...
- Granularly customize input device behavior.
- Mac driver for the Xbox 360 controller.
- Printer driver for the multi-function device.
- Enable Digidesign hardware.
- Scanner drivers.
- For Bamboo, Graphire, Cintiq tablets.
- For HP printers.
- Improve Mac OS X compatability and more with this firmware upda...
- Play games with console controllers on Mac.
- Edit and manage your images.
- For ASIO-compatible apps.
- Drive utility to update driver, initialize or test (use v1.3.1 ...
- Recover deleted pics from digital media.
- Update your Apple DVD Player to get optimized DVD playback, Blu...
- Create .dmg archive in one click.
- Companion for the iPad app that lets you control your Mac or PC...
- Mix audio for live events or Internet radio broadcasts.
- Firmware update for iBooks.
- Recover lost and deleted digital photos and other files.
- Driver and software for the multi-function printer.
- Enable HID devices: gamepad, joystick, mice.
- Drivers for video capture devices based on Empia 28xx.