All iBook and PowerBook (FireWire) users should install the Sleep Memory Extension. Apple has identified a bug in its system software which in very rare circumstances can prevent your computer from properly waking up from sleep. Though you will most likely never encounter this bug, we still recommend that all iBook and new PowerBook (FireWire) owners download and install the following Sleep Memory Extension software patch, which eliminates this bug.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Screen capture utility.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Update the software that controls your Apple display.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Data recovery software.
- For OS 9 software update components.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Recover your lost data.
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- For the Magic Mouse.