Macintosh Manager is Apple's workstation management technology, providing education network administrators with a centralized method of securing Mac OS workstations, controlling student software access, and providing a consistent, personalized experience for students and staff. AppleShare Client allows client computers to connect to the server. A version of AppleShare Client is installed by default when you install Macintosh Manager 2.0.3. If you are installing on a 68K-based computer, AppleShare Client 3.8.7 will be installed. If installing on a PowerPC-based computer, AppleShare Client 3.8.8 will be installed. To administer Macintosh Manager on a server running Mac OS X Server software from a remote Mac OS 9 computer, install the Macintosh Manager administration software using the Custom Install option of the Mac OS Client Installer.
What's new in this version:
- Added support for users that are set to use the Password Server for authentication.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Create multiple clipboards, switch between clipboards on the fl...
- Simulates Panther Finder interface on pre-Panther Macs.
- Tool to create multiple clipboards.
- Displays the processing load on your computer in a meter.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Binary build of the pure Java X server.
- For Mac Pro (Early 2009).
- Remote administration tools, documentation, utilities.
- OS X Server process to manage clients.
- Browse available Bonjour services.
- Configure Apple Fibre Channel card.