This JBoss Update allows JBoss and Tomcat to take advantage of Java 1.4.2
Solution for Mac OS X (client)
If you have optionally installed the ApplicationsServersDev.pkg from the Developer Tools CD, just update the reference.
The reference below should be changed in the file: /Library/JBoss/3.2/bin/run.conf
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Batch audio processor.
- Manage and administrate your files and folders.
- Administrate MySQL, SQL Server, SQLite, PGSQL and Oracle multi-...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Enhance your Java desktop applications.
- Kids' artwork program with iLife integration.
- Adds menu to Mail to auto-report spam.
- For OS X 10.2.8 & DVD player.
- Subversion (SVN) client.