This JBoss Update allows JBoss and Tomcat to take advantage of Java 1.4.2
Solution for Mac OS X (client)
If you have optionally installed the ApplicationsServersDev.pkg from the Developer Tools CD, just update the reference.
The reference below should be changed in the file: /Library/JBoss/3.2/bin/run.conf
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Web Page Grabber is an application to create screenshot of web ...
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Manage .DS_Store files, resource forks, trash, etc.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Online backup using Amazon S3.
- Versatile file search tool based upon Apple's powerful Spotligh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Batch audio processor.
- Make simple changes to a single object, and then repeat those c...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Decode, convert, play various lossless audio files.
- Assign your hotkeys.
- Get all your Scripts resources right from your Mac OS X Dashboa...
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Synchronize and back up your files/folders.
- Converts between British & int'l measurement units.