The Apple Ethernet Update 2.0 consists of version 2.4.3 of the Apple Ethernet extension. This improves AppleShare connections in high-traffic network environments. When you use certain Mac OS 9 applications while connected to AppleShare volumes, disconnections can occur. You may see "TickleTimeout" disconnect messages in the Mac OS X Server 10 Apple File Service access log. The Apple Ethernet Extension 2.4.3 prevents these disconnections from occurring.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Find and share solutions with Apple users around the world righ...
- Menu bar app that quickly opens SSH tunnels.
- Apple IIgs emulator.
- Development library to port standard *nix cgi to Mac OS.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- H.323 & SIP video conferencing client.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Map an easy to remember name to your dynamic IP.
- NTFS disk writing enabler.
- Connect to remote computers using a strongly encrypted and auth...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.