From SpinTop Games:
How well do you think you could spend one million dollars? Go on a million dollar spending spree and find out in Annie's Million's, an engaging hidden object challenge. Join Annie as she tries to spend one million dollars faster and more wisely than her cousins in a week-long challenge presented by her Uncle. If she wins, she'll inherit her Uncle's entire fortune. If she loses--well, shopping with a million dollars is still fun. Help Annie find the items on her shopping list in a huge variety of shops around town, play original mini-games to earn helpful hints, and prove she deserves her Uncle's wealth. A wonderful adventure that's full of shopping fun.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Help Angela navigate her own dreamscapes.
- Track down nefarious art thieves.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Solve your detective's quest and unravel a conspiracy of magic ...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Help Annabel escape from the evil high priest.
- Build and battle through Indy's most famous cinematic adventure...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Search for the legendary 800 year old Japanese Diamond Medal.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Check how well you can spend one million dollars.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.