Editors' Note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
Categories: Architecture - Attractions - Bars - Entertainment - Gay & Lesbian - Getting Around - Hotels - Itineraries - Museums - Nightlife - Restaurants - Shopping
All content is stored inside the application. The only time you need an Internet connection is to interact with the web or Google Maps. Application settings further allow you to specify when and how updates are made to the content.
Developed by Brink Media Inc.
Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions
The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions is the leading marketing organization for the promotion of leisure and business travel to and within Holland.
What's new in this version:
- design compatibility for OS 3.0
- an improved interactive map utilizing the native MapKit and limited offline tile caching
- a new Amsterdam street map with city transportation for offline reference
- added scheduling functionality for venues utilizing the 9292 online mobile API for public transportation in the Netherlands
- browse venue websites without leaving the application