From Electronic Arts:
The Alice update patch fixes slowdown problems that occur when running Alice on machines equipped with Matrox video cards. Areas that had transparent shafts of light would slow the machine down tremendously when those lighting effects were on the screen.This problem originally occurred on Matrox G400-based video cards, but may appear on any Matrox video card. If you are having this slowdown on another video card, you can try this fix.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Get a bunch of fixes and tweaks in the version 1.01 update.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update your Starfleet Command III server to version 1.01 build ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Update Armored Task Force to v1.04.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Builds clip art and digital photo catalogs.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Update your Europa Universalis II game to v1.08.
- Fix a potential problem with the demo and Windows 98/Me.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Download this patch for IIS 5.0 to prevent malicious users from...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Prevent online files from being accessed under improper securit...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Get improved ghost-car tracking and smoother controller calibra...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Update your Massive Assault Network game to v1.2.203.
- Address a security vulnerability in the Windows 2000 Telnet ser...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...