From Electronic Arts:
The Alice update patch fixes slowdown problems that occur when running Alice on machines equipped with Matrox video cards. Areas that had transparent shafts of light would slow the machine down tremendously when those lighting effects were on the screen.This problem originally occurred on Matrox G400-based video cards, but may appear on any Matrox video card. If you are having this slowdown on another video card, you can try this fix.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Build your own instant messenger and video chat server.
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Chat and stay in touch with friends and make new ones.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Display driver.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Discover videos from your favorite online sources.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.