From Electronic Arts:
The Alice update patch fixes slowdown problems that occur when running Alice on machines equipped with Matrox video cards. Areas that had transparent shafts of light would slow the machine down tremendously when those lighting effects were on the screen.This problem originally occurred on Matrox G400-based video cards, but may appear on any Matrox video card. If you are having this slowdown on another video card, you can try this fix.
More Products to Consider
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe with this skin pack.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Get a bunch of fixes and tweaks in the version 1.01 update.
- Guide jumping plumber past obstacles to save Mario's true love.
- Update your Starfleet Command III server to version 1.01 build ...
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Update Armored Task Force to v1.04.
- Fight for humanity against an alien onslaught.
- Update your Europa Universalis II game to v1.08.
- Fix a potential problem with the demo and Windows 98/Me.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Download this patch for IIS 5.0 to prevent malicious users from...
- Optimize your PC and boost your games by one click.
- Prevent online files from being accessed under improper securit...
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Get improved ghost-car tracking and smoother controller calibra...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Update your Massive Assault Network game to v1.2.203.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Address a security vulnerability in the Windows 2000 Telnet ser...
- Fix a conflict that could cause errors when opening graphics fi...