From Altdo Software:
Altdo Apple TV Video Converter is a powerful multi-format conversion tool for MPEG-4 movie with high speed and without movie quality loss. It can convert *.3gp, *.avi, *.asf, *.mov, *.wmv, *.mp4, *.m4v, *.mpeg, *.mpg to MPEG-4 format. You can enjoy your favorite Movie on your Apple TV, it is faster than other Apple TV Converter software, and just a few clicks is enough. It is designed for anyone who wants to watch multi-format movies on the Apple TV. The interface is very vogue. Version 3.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 3.7 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Play digital media of various formats with 3D and WiDi support.
- Convert your videos into MPG format.
- Convert your videos into PMP format.
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert your video files into MOV format.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert your video files into AVI format.
- Play YouTube video files from the Web or your local folders, pl...
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Convert any audio and video files into Apple TV-compatible form...
- Convert your video files into Apple TV format.
- Convert your video into Zune file format.
- Convert your video files to MP4 format.
- Convert your video files into PSP compatible format.
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert your videos into Apple TV movie and video format.
- Convert to and from video files of different formats.
- Convert video files into Apple TV compatible format.
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...