From Allegro Software:
The Allegro Media Server streams digital music from Macintosh or Windows iTunes libraries to wired or wireless networked digital music players using UPnP technology (the same technology used by Windows Media Connect). This means that networked UPnP-based Digital Music Players such as the newer Philips Streamium series, the Roku SoundBridge and the Netgear MP101 can see an iTunes Digital Music Library over the network and play individual songs or playlists.
What's new in this version: Fixed compatability issue with iTunes 7.0
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Run a virtual mixing console for MP3, WAV, and Karaoke (MP3+G) ...
- Open FLV encoded video files.
- USB driver.
- Eliminate the difficulty of creating and editing templates.
- Read and write data directly from or to any hardware port.
- Winamp/QCD plugin.
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Test the accessibility of WMI counters.
- Run movies and music at distance.
- Catalog, create playlists, and remove technical issues from you...
- Study English grammar with spelling checker.
- Manage DHCP log files in Windows Server environment.