CNET Editors' review
While this tracking tool's user interface design leaves much to be desired, it worked very well to keep a log of Web, chat, and textual activity on our PC. Unfortunately, it comes with an extremely brief trial period.
AllInOne Keylogger's user interface isn't anything to get excited about. The Control Panel lists all of the configuration options, with the details for each option displayed in a large panel. The panel display was extremely cluttered, but we were able to navigate it after spending some time getting acclimated. The program requires you to create and enter a master password than can be used to activate the program. All you have to do is type the password on your desktop or any document, and the program appears. It offers a few features that aim to hide the program, such as hiding the taskbar icon, deleting the Help file, and removing any Start menu icons and the uninstall list. As soon as we clicked the Start Logging command, the program went to work, stealthily recording any activity on our PC. Once stopped, we were able to view all of the logs individually by date, with each entry providing the user responsible for the action, the time stamp, and the active window.
The program does include a Help manual, as well as a Support feature that takes you to the publisher's Web site. We were disappointed to find that AllInOne only offers a 7-day trial, which is brief considering its hefty price tag. Still, its good performance makes it a worthy tracking program for all user levels.
All In One Keylogger is Invisible surveillance key logger software that registers all activities from all computer users on your PC to encrypted logs for your later review. You can also configure Key logger to automatically send logs to a desire e-mail/FTP/LAN/USB accounting. All In One Keylogger can record all keystrokes typed including language-specific characters, talk and messages conversations (Both sides), passwords, e-mails, clipboard information, microphone sounds, screenshots capturing, desktop and Internet activity (like sites your kids have visited). All In One key logger automatically activate it self when windows starts and is completely invisible. It is not listed in Task Manager, Windows Task Bar, System Tray, MSConfig (Startup entry), Uninstall list (Add/Remove programs) And start menu. It also hides its files. All In One Keylogger helps you to protect Your Children from internet Dangers, to find out what is done on your computer in your absence, to find out what your employees are doing when you are not watching them.
What's new in this version: In version 3.6 key logger can be set to automatically send logs by Email/FTP/LAN when predefined keywords are typed.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your PC use and log keystrokes, clipboard, screenshot, ...
- Enhance your gameplay by editing Xbox 360 gamesaves.
- Print at home or at your office passport photo and ID photo.
- Convert and resize your image files.
- Determine a random order for a group of people or choose indivi...
- Drive the mosquitoes away.
- Watch weather just like the view from the window.
- Meassure distances and angles on your desktop.
- Categorize and keep track of your movie collection.
- Create realistic, 3D walk-throughs of your design ideas.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Find out interesting information about your birth date.
- Design and print labels for your tapes, discs, and other disc m...
- Disable private browsing option in any Web browser.
- Access and create great cheats for your PS3.
- Local conditions, severe-weather alerts, radar, and forecasts o...
- Record all of your keyboard activities as well as language spec...
- Perform surveillance on your PC in a covert manner.
- Design and print your own garden plan.
- Monitor every keystroke on your system.
- Record keystrokes, visited web sites, and screenshots of all PC...
- Monitor user activity remotely and stealthily.
- Watch videos, shows, and movies from Web sites such as Hulu, CB...
- Monitor home or business PC activity by logging keystrokes, cha...
- Browse internet safely and protect your kids against Internet i...
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 188 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Easy to use... easy to detect... buggy"
Version: AllInOne Keylogger 3.6
The UI was really easy to use. I was able to write to a remote network share using a user other than the user I was tracking, which is awesome in that you can write to share that the user being tracked can't access. This is a must for a business.
I also like that the logs are encrypted preventing snooping.
I think the biggest bug was that it the DB seemed grow exponentially. I discovered that every snapshot seemed to include previous snapshots from the day so in 3 days monitoring only 3 machines for 8 hours I went through almost 100GB of space. If you want frequent snapshots you are going to burn through storage space VERY quickly.
This product is easily detected by most AV software, but most of the major monitoring software is easily detected.
I found that machines running it seemed less stable. I also noticed that some machines for some reason couldn't write the network share no matter what the settings. There is an FTP option that I used instead.
If you have a lot of storage relative to the number of users or don't mind keeping a lower number of screenshots this is a promising product. If they ironed out some of the bugs and made the UI a little better this would be a decent product.
"Perfect - Thanks!"
Version: AllInOne Keylogger 3.6
Just seeing what it was all about and i am definitely impressed! this **** is crazy and SO easy to use.
Trial can be longer
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content