CNET Editors' reviewTrue to its name, All-In-One Spy offers a comprehensive set of tools for monitoring all PC activities. The well-designed interface makes it easy to view logs, offering large icons for Keylogger, Screenshots, Internet Log, Applications Log, and Microphone. In our tests, the application performed admirably, reporting every move we made on our computer. If you want to spy on a system from a remote location, you can receive reports via e-mail or monitor machines over a local network. All-In-One Spy can be protected by a password and doesn't appear in the Task Manager or in the list of programs launched at system start-up. Also, since the utility doesn't tell on PC performance, most folks are unlikely to detect it running in the background, though the trial version's nag message can certainly tip off alert users. That quibble aside, All-In-One Spy makes an excellent pick for anyone who's curious about what's really happening on his or her computer.
This program facilitates the monitoring and recording of all actions that are performed on a computer. It records all keystokes, remembers addresses of Internet pages, and maintains log files for applications that have been run. It can create screenshots within a specified time period and record sounds from the computer's microphone. The program runs in stealth mode and is completely invisible.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Record what your relatives or employers are doing on your compu...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Monitor performance manually or automatically.
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Monitor the activities run on your PC.
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Monitor keystrokes on your computer while you're away and have ...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Record all keystrokes typed on your computer and all visited We...
- Monitor, log, archive, and send alerts for all file usage on yo...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Record computer activities and send reports to email address.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Onitor and record every keystroke typed on your computer.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Monitor and log computer usage in stealth mode.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Monitor MySpace activity, AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and MySpace IM conve...
- Capture keystrokes, retrieve lost information, and monitor your...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:3.3 stars
out of 3 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Wasn't very stealthy for me"
Version: All-In-One Spy 2.0
I wanted it for the keylogger, which it seemed to do pretty well. It was hard to find to uninstall, which is certainly a good thing.
While the popups made sense, and worked fine for me while testing the product, it generated several errors which resulted in popup error messages. This would give the user a clue that something had changed on their computer when they start getting those notifications. Too many errors to trust to be stealthy, in my book.
"Good but limited"
Version: All-In-One Spy 2.0
The keylogger amply records keystrokes typed in an easy to read format. The logs are useful and the stealth feature worked well. The format is friendly. For chat monitoring, this app is a good choice.
Filters and web records work fine on IE, but on Avant Browser, the internet activity logs are limited and the blocking won't work at all. Unfortunately, the screenshots take up a lot of space which is expected, so the logs have to be cleared regularly or your computer will be tasked to the limit (unless you disable this option or run it less frequently than the defaulted min x min play). Overall, not bad.