From Roger's Freeware:
Album Enabler for Cooliris is a simple utility to facilitate enabling existing web albums created by software such as Apple iPhoto or similar programs for the Cooliris browser plugin.
Many programs used to automatically generate web albums from a selection of photos (e.g. Apple iPhoto), create a folder with HTML (index pages), and separate sub folders that contain the photos, the thumbnails, and the image pages. All the photo files are numbered sequentially, usually starting at 1.
Enabling Cooliris for a web album created with Apple iPhoto or similar requires 2 basic steps: Creating an RSS feed file (photos.rss) which contains links to all the photos that are to be displayed by Cooliris and adding code to the index HTML pages to enable RSS autodiscovery for the photos.rss feed.
Album Enabler for Cooliris automates these tasks.
What's new in this version:
- Changed application name to "Album Enabler for Cooliris" and changed icon to comply with trademark usage and restrictions.
More Products to Consider
- Create, alter, and manipulate photos.
- Create artwork, correct color, retouch scanned images.
- Control photoshop from automator.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- View, edit, convert most image formats.
- Image organizer: makes books, slideshows.
- Resize, rename, crop, rotate and watermark photos with drag & d...
- Capture your full screen, a region of your screen, or scrolling...
- Create logos and other web graphics that look like a Photoshop ...
- Post production tool for photographers.
- Graphics illustration suite.
- Snagit gives you all the tools needed to create engaging images...
- Make your images look beautiful and realistic.
- Browse, view, tag and share images and galleries.
- Customizable calendar: store notes, use icons.
- Create flyers, newsletters, brochures.
- Helps you learn words in any language by heart.
- Illustration, page layout, photo-editing apps, OS 9 fix.
- 3D forward Trishear modeling.
- View comic and manga images.
- Sync iPhoto libraries across computers (was iPhotoSync).
- Upload photos to Picasa site.
- Media entertainment center with full-screen media control.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures locally or online.