Air Photo Daily is the evaluation version of Air Photo Wifi Printing. It limits the printing to once per day.
Note: Of course, you can work around by changing the iPhone data. If you would rather do that than purchasing Air Photo, we are not bothered by it.
Air Photo enables easy and fast wireless photo printing to any printer on the local Wifi network.
Simply run Air Photo, browse to the photos you like to print, and tap "Print".
Air Photo Server (free) must be installed and running on the desktop computer. (Note, please make sure it is added to the exception list of your firewall). Download it at:
Key features and benefits:
1. Auto-rotation. You don't need to configure whether you want to print landscape or portrait.
2. Scaling options - crop or white space.
3. Printer is configured with Air Photo Server, with complete control. The printer settings are persistent.
4. Simple and seamless interface. Single tap to print.
5. Auto connect if only one Air Photo Server running on the network. If multiple are running, choose which one to connect to.
6. Compatible with all wifi environments.
7. Compatible with all printers.
8. Air Photo Sever compatible with both Mac (Leopard, PowerPC or Intel) and Windows (XP/Vista, 32-bit or 64-bit).
9. Server has the option to save all the received photos.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a memory leak while printing.