Agena is an easy-to-learn procedural programming language designed to be used in scientific, educational, linguistic, and many other applications, including scripting. Its syntax looks like very simplified Algol 68 with elements taken from Lua and SQL. The interpreter provides fast real and complex arithmetic, efficient text processing, flexible data structures, intelligent procedures, and package management, plus various configuration facilities.
More Products to Consider
- Edit several programming languages running under the MS windows...
- Download files faster and safer with your Web and Windows appli...
- Inspect and edit any file, main memory, or disk/disk image.
- Compile, debug, and run Java applications on your computer.
- Edit plain text files, HTML documents, PHP, and Java code.
- Enable Entity Framework against relational databases and create...
- Develop and deploy Java applications on desktops and servers.
- C/C++ compiler and IDE.
- View and edit Microsoft Access MDB and ACCDB files.
- Sort the contents of your XML files.
- Run and develop applications targeting .NET Framework.
- View and edit text in a SCIntilla based text editor.
- Edit the contents of an XML file.
- Manage your eBook library and synchronize to reader devices.
- Create PyQt4 form dialogs or widgets.
- Manage multimedia files and all possible image formats.
- Create and design any Web site possible, with no programming re...
- Analyze processes and simulate programs in a model environment.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Build SAML enabled ASP.NET applications.
- Repair and compress Microsoft Access database.
- Deploy TurboC, TurboC++ for Windows 7, Vista.
- Build SAML v2.0 enabled ASP.NET applications.
- Build CHM help files, printed documents, and Web help from a si...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: