From AfterLogic Corp:
AfterLogic XMail Server provides SMTP and POP3, multiple virtual mail domains and accounts, spam filtering, and lots of other features.
AfterLogic XMail Server is based on open source XMail server. The advantages of AfterLogic XMail Server against original XMail are simultaneous multi-user access to a POP3 mailbox, configuring port numbers via config file, handy Windows installer, etc. Now, we're actively working on the product to make it more feature-reach and user-friendly.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Create SharePoint solutions in response to business needs.
- Remove attachments from batch of EML files.
- Use SDK for transparent file level encryption.
- Transfer tables to and from MS Access and MS SQL Server databas...
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Create and manage OpenPGP keys and SSH keys.
- Add a login interface to your Windows machine beyond the normal...
- Get a specialized copy environment useful for data backup and d...
- Avail you the documents in a format that has the look and feel ...
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: