From AfterLogic Corp:
AfterLogic XMail Server provides SMTP and POP3, multiple virtual mail domains and accounts, spam filtering, and lots of other features.
AfterLogic XMail Server is based on open source XMail server. The advantages of AfterLogic XMail Server against original XMail are simultaneous multi-user access to a POP3 mailbox, configuring port numbers via config file, handy Windows installer, etc. Now, we're actively working on the product to make it more feature-reach and user-friendly.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Remove attachments from batch of EML files.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Use SDK for transparent file level encryption.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Add a login interface to your Windows machine beyond the normal...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Get a specialized copy environment useful for data backup and d...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: