Manage and analyze all of your web server traffic log files from within one program. Determine over 40+ stats with both chart and data views presented within a useable tabular format. Configurable import/export data features including graphical charts. Supports IIS 4/5, Apache, Extended and W3SVC file formats. Split log files into smaller log files based on date, file, IP or hour that can be re-analyzed for better data mining.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Insert date and time stamp into email and any Microsoft Outlook...
- Share files and folders accross the web.
- Schedule your SQL Server reports.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Track changes in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010 documents.
- Get lists of live proxy servers.
- Download movies and pictures automatically from ftp servers.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- View and edit text files from your FTP server.