From PDF Tools:
Advanced Serial Port Terminal is a session-based, multi-purpose application that provides simple communication interface to connect to any serial port device (modem/fax/GPS/mouse/printer and so on). Do you want to connect to remote computer using null-modem cable, send/receive various types of data (ASCII string, binary, octal and hexadecimal) over a serial line, redirect input/output data streams into a specified file, monitor data exchange between serial devices, troubleshoot and test modem settings? Look no further! Advanced Serial Port Terminal is just for you.
Advanced Serial Port Terminal allows you to open as many serial ports as you like (including virtual serial ports); dynamically change serial port settings without necessity to close and reopen current port; adjust baudrate, databits, parity, stop bits, flow control parameters; save all received bytes into a file for later analysis and lots more. Being a session-based, Advanced Serial Port Terminal allows creation of options set and saving them under individual session names for different hosts. Version 18.104.22.1681 includes VT100 functionality improvements.
What's new in this version: Version 22.214.171.1241 includes VT100 functionality improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Communicate and synchronize with external devices on serial por...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Network monitor for small & medium sized networks.
- Redirect data sent from one serial port to any other.
- Free SSH (SSH1,SSH2,SFTP) client.
- Multi-platform FTP server.
- Offer class libraries and common language runtime for .NET Comp...
- Manage Web pages, user accounts and file downloads.
- Extract credit card data and network session information from p...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: