From Adobe Systems:
What makes Brackets different from other web code editors?
Tools shouldn't get in your way. Instead of cluttering up your coding environment with lots of panels and icons, the Quick Edit UI in Brackets puts context-specific code and tools inline.
Brackets is very early in development, so many of the features you would expect in a code editor are missing, and some existing features might be incomplete or not as useful as you'd want. But if you like the direction it's going, please contribute!
The text editor inside Brackets is based on CodeMirror--thanks to Marijn for taking our pull requests :) See Notes on CodeMirror for info on upcoming things we're planning to contribute to CodeMirror.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Tool for creating web and presentation buttons.
- HTML Editor, companion to Z-Write.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Website builder & hosting service.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- HTML & PHP text editor.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Develop your own applications with this unique programming lang...
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.