ActivePresenter is a screencasting and rapid elearning authoring software. With fast, smart screen capture technology and a powerful authoring environment, ActivePresenter includes all the tools needed to record a presentation, annotate and easily convert the output to video (AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV), interactive AJAX and Flash simulation, or other document formats (PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, HTML). Output can also be packed into SCORM compliant package to import and use in most Learning Content Management Systems(LCMS).
ActivePresenter reproduces your on-screen activity and records in video, sound, image or text formats within few minutes. Coupled with a powerful yet easy-to-use authoring environment, you can easily create advanced simulations, scenarios or online documentation just by operating on target applications and let ActivePresenter do the jobs for you. No programming or multimedia skills needed.
What's new in this version:
What's new in ActivePresenter 3.9.5:
- Support recording system sound and microphone simultaneously
- Redesign the New Capture Project dialog
- Remove audio input device setting in Capture Profile Editor
- Display confirmation message when user selects Discard a capture
- Change Stop Capture default hotkey to Ctrl+End
- Practice mode in AJAX/Flash Simulation can be exported separately from Tutorial mode
- Limit the size and position of inserted image/vid... See all new features »