From Active Data Recovery Software:
Active@ Partition Recovery allows you to recover deleted or damaged hard disk partitions from within either Windows or DOS. It supports all of the major file systems out there including FAT, NTFS, HFS+, UFS, Ext2, Ext3 and Ext4. It can restore logical drives, scan entire physical hard disks to search for deleted and recoverable partitions, detect formatted or damaged partitions or create a hard drive image for backup and recovery purposes. Active@ Partition Recovery also allows you to preview files and folders and browse through deleted partitions before recovering your data. In addition to its powerful partition recovery tools, Active@ Partition Recovery provides some advanced features such as an integrated disk hex editor and viewer, a file recovery utility and a boot disk creator. The software is also exceptionally easy to use making it suitable for the general public as well as data recovery specialists.
What's new in this version:
- Improved disk formatting and recovery algorithms;
- Increased scan speed for signatures detection;
- Added skip bad sectors option;
- Added recognition of OpenOffice documents signatures: STL, AEP, ISO, DWG, C4D;
- Ultimate package includes Active@ LiveCD and Active@ Boot Disk.