Active@ Partition Recovery recovers deleted and damaged logical drives and partitions within DOS, Windows, WinPE (recovery boot disk) & Linux (recovery LiveCD) environments. Simple QuickScan easily detects and recovers recently deleted partitions, as long as they were not formatted / overwritten to after deletion. Advanced low-level SuperScan may detect partitions which were deleted a long time ago, even if you have created new ones and even formatted them. LastChance recovery method detects & recovers files by their signatures on volumes having severely damaged file systems, where physical volume recovery isn't possible.
What's new in this version:
- Improved disk scan progress display, disk formatting & recovery algorithms
- Increased speed & performance of recognizing files by their signatures
- Added option to skip next sectors while disk scanning, in case if bad sectors detected
- Ultimate version: the latest Active@ LiveCD & Active@ Boot Disk toolsets and PDF documentation
- Included the latest Active@ Disk Editor 5 & Active@ File Recovery 14
- Added more pre-defined file ... See all new features »