CNET Editors' review
What struck us even more than Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro's enormously elegant and straightforward interface was how well the friendly project wizard and tutorials put the advanced animation software within an amateur's reach. Powerful but easily applied tools seamlessly morph sequences of two or more images while providing an instant preview. The color cycle tool, for instance, eases the marking of key points on each image in the sequence by turning the default green dots into a rainbow spectrum, making it easier to distinguish the placement of individual points on the corresponding images.
User controls dictate frame length, morphing style, and one of seven video-export formats, including AVI, Flash movie, and screensaver. Conferring a professional polish and pleasing intermediate-to-advanced users is a selection of additional dramatic effects like lighting, masks, curves, and filters. Note that the demo version prints a watermark on all output--a common trial restriction on programs of this breed.
Abrosoft FantaMorph is powerful and easy-to-use morphing software for the creation of fantastic image morphing pictures and sophisticated animation effects. FantaMorph is a superior one-stop morphing software that will empower users with the tools to add unique and exciting visual effects to screen savers, web graphics, advertisements, music videos, movies, educational software, presentations, email, greeting cards and various other electronic documents. FantaMorph is professional photo-animation software, and yes it's also a valuable and sophisticated toy for personal entertainment.
What's new in this version: Version 4.1.5 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Convert PDF to most applications.
- Create and deliver rich multimedia and dynamic Internet apps.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.
- Decompile SWF and convert Flash to HTML5, FLA, and FLEX.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Convert Flash movies between SWF/EXE formats.
- Add Flash animation to your site by selecting from ready-to-use...
- Convert XPS to PDF and PDF to XPS format.
- Make amazing photo slide shows and burn photo albums on DVD dis...
- Design animated flash intros, flash banners, flash ads, and fla...
- Play, download, manage, and convert Flash files.
All versions:3.8 stars
out of 44 votes
Current version:4.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!"
Version: Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro 4.1.5
User interface, magnified view between images for pin-point accuracy, can adjust amount of magnification, can export as AVI or Flash Movie, Web Page, Screen Saver, a standalone Windows .exe file for sharing, or export each frame as an image file.
Uhm, can't be controled by using brain waves, otherwise nothing.
I love FantaMorph because it has a great user friendly interface. I have zero experience working with images other than "cut and paste", but with FantaMorph, I'm able to create Morphs like a professionl! In my opinion, FantMorph is an excellent piece of software worth every penny I paid for it.
"Lots of fun with this one"
Version: Abrosoft FantaMorph Pro 4.1.5
I find it very easy to use and the cost was reasonable
I can't think of any cons
I've had a lot of fun with this program and will continue to do so....Have had many people asking me to make things for them
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content