From Atelier Web:
AWRCP (Atelier Web Remote Commander PRO) is a much boosted edition of our flagship product, now more than 10 years old (AWRC). AWRCP adds important features users have been requesting for years, namely capability to record sessions, can access and control RDP/TS sessions, unicode support, 64-bit remote access to 64-bit computers, more detailed information about running processes, listing of installed programs and others (more than 100 additions). Of course, AWRCP does everything its ancestor does, just does it better and faster. You don't need to install any software on the remote to run AWRCP in there. This turns the software particularly useful for accessing remote machines without any previous preparation. AWRCP has all sorts of tools for remote management, audit and help, still we keep adding new tools all the time as if AWRCP were not already the most feature-rich tool you can find.
What's new in this version: Version 10.2 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Manage remote servers and workstations, without remote software...
- Control your network computers remotely.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Take remote visual control of your home and office.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Wake up, shutdown, and reboot your computer over a network.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Control your PC remotely.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Record TV programs using your mouse, keyboard, or remote contro...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Control remote desktop of unattended computers, restart them, l...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Work with 40 archives and compression file formats.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Control of your PC, edit a document, see an Excel file, or rebo...
- Control your children's PCs remotely.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Probably deserves a better attention"
Version: AWRC Pro 9.3.7
Although this software is not very well known on the internet, it was recommended to my company (to be more accurate, to me) by one of our customers, a state university. I tested it and became impressed. Have been using it for the last 5 years and always recommend it when I have the opportunity. That is why I am writing this, the software is marvelous.
Well, yes some cons. But just details.
I like it, I recommend it. Outpaces all the other remote access software (whose selling points are normally being free). My 5 stars!
"I am a long time user"
Version: AWRC Pro 9.2
Used the old release, this one way better
Too many features
Too good, really kool
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content