From DigitByte Studio:
AVI Splitter is an easy-to-use tool for splitting a large AVI file into smaller ones. Because the program does not recompress AVI files, the audio and video of the output AVI file do not have any quality loss. And the conversion speed is quite fast.
Version 1.12 supports Windows Vista.
What's new in this version: Version 1.12 supports Windows Vista.
More Products to Consider
- Play audio and video files in real-time and streaming modes.
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Play virtually any media file in open-source cross-platform mul...
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Play various types of video, audio, movie, music files in Media...
- Split a large audio file into multiple small pieces automatical...
- Play digital media of various formats including incomplete, par...
- Split video files into small clips.
- Join MP3 and MPEG files or text and Microsoft Word documents.
- Split one large WAV file into several smaller ones.
- Convert video and YouTube to AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MP3, burn vide...
- Split files of up to any size into manageable pieces that can b...
- Play audio and video files on the go.
- Convert video files into various formats.
- Play 99.9 percent of files with a collection of codecs for Wind...
- Convert your MP4 and other audio files to MP3 format.
- Discover and play online videos, download, save, organize, and ...
- Convert various video and audio files into MP3, AAC, AC3, AMR, ...
- Play any video and audio file including Youtube clips without t...
- Convert video and audio files of various standards.
- Recover deleted and erased data.
- Stream online video to your PC and manage your music and video ...
- Convert your videos, audios, and pictures to preferable file fo...
- Rip DVD movies to AVI video files via simple right-click.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Split clips are useless"
Version: AVI Splitter 1
Every second or so, "BROKEN B-FRAME" flashes on the screen. The picture is pixelized and destroyed. The sound isn't at all in sync with the picture. A worthless program.