From Active Templates:
Creates dialog box and automated tasks for your Microsoft Office document templates without programming. Speeds up the process of creating new document from templates, and is more reliable than the usual 'File/Save As' approach. This tool will keep the costs related to developing and maintenance of automated templates a fraction of the costs of traditional programming, making it possible to automate many more document templates in your organization. Installs on each client, or alternatively on terminal servers where applicable.
Version 1.5.667 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
What's new in this version: Version 1.5.667 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Get instant access to advanced search features of your favorite...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Build Web applications in C# for the .NET 2.0/3.0 Frameworks wi...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Build data driven, LINQ and AJAX enabled Web applications in mi...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Basic script engine component for .NET. Integrate with other ap...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Add AutoComplete capabilities to your Visual Basic and VBA prod...
- Try this graphical tool for MySQL database programming.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert Visual Basic .NET, VBP, VBG or PDW's Setup.lst file to ...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Resize your application's forms to fit the current screen resol...
- Develop functional test applications in Visual Basic 6.0.
- Send e-mail from within your Visual Basic applications.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Format Visual Basic source code for better readability.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1