From 4Media Software Studio:
iPad to PC Transfer - now compatible with iOS 5
This software is the perfect companion for your iPad, iPhone and iPod
With iPod or iPhone come many new tasks which have to be carried out if you really want to make the best of it. For example, you will need to import songs, books and videos, and even iOS Apps onto your iPad/iPhone/iPod. You want to backup the files which are on your mobile devices, you would like to share with friends the files you have on your iPod directly. Those operations often result in tedious hours of patience and effort. Well, iPad to PC Transfer does all of this - and more, in the most convenient manner.
iPad to PC Transfer is a versatile software, capable of many things for your convenience. It can transfer songs, videos, photos, playlists, ringtones and eBooks, Apps, voicemail from iPad/iPhone/iPod to PC quickly and efficiently, and also load all such files into your iPad/iPhone/iPod. Without using iTunes, iPad to PC Transfer will have you transfer PDF and EPUB eBooks between OSX devices, PC and iTunes.
Most useful, you can plug several devices iPods/iPhones simultaneously and realize file transferring between these devices without any limitation. Great to exchange files with your friends. Preview and export photos and videos shot by iPad/iPhone/iPod conveniently. Create photo albums and playlists. iPad to PC Transfer provides a fast transfer speed may it be from iPad/iPhone/iPod to PC, iPad/iPhone/iPod to iTunes, PC to iPad/iPhone/iPod or iPad/iPhone/iPod to iPad/iPhone/iPod.
- Fully supports all iPad/iPod/iPhone models: iPad 1, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPod nano (5th Gen), iPod mini, iPod shuffle, iPod classic, iPod touch (incl. iPod touch 4), iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, CDMA iPhone 4, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS.
- Fully supports iOS 5.1, iOS 5, iOS 4.3, iOS 4.2 and iTunes 10.6.
What's new in this version: 1.Added the function of exporting voicememo.
2.Provided support for transferring and managing notes.
3.Provided support for contact groups.
3.Fixed the bug of failing to rotate photos while exporting.
More Products to Consider
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes and comput...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad drivers without installing...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Transfer iPod music, movies, camera roll, picture, voice memos,...
- Transfer files between iPod and PC, IOS devices, backup iPhone ...
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Transfer files between iPad and PC and other iOS devices, backu...
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Manage your iOS device data, applications, music, video, and im...
- Transfer music, videos, photos, and other media from your iPod,...
- Transfer files for iPhone, iPad and iPod and convert DVD/video/...
- Transfer files for any version of iPhone/iPad/ iPod and directl...
- Clean up iTunes library, delete duplicates, missing, and orphan...
- Transfer iPod/iPad/iPhone files to PC and backup iPhone SMS/con...
- Transfer iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch music movies and apps.
- Manage iPhone contacts, calendars, and notes from your PC.
- Transfer files between PC and iOS devices.
- Extract files from any iTunes iOS backup (inc. encrypted) on al...
- Transfer iPhone music, movies, ringtone, photos to computer for...
- Transfer files between iPhone/iPod/iPad and PC and directly con...
- A program that allows users to jailbreak their iPod touch, iPho...
All versions:4.8 stars
out of 30 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Best iPad manager I used"
Version: 4Media iPad to PC Transfer 184.108.40.20620809
My old computer crashed, and all my songs was lost. I purchased a new notebook computer, but the iTunes is empty. Later I found this iPad manager which transfer my songs from iPad to my iTunes and new computer.
Nothing bad to say.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content