Enter numbers much faster - just press the Silkypad "keys" instead of writing Graffiti.
Do not keep in mind how to write @,#,$,%, etc. - just hold keys down for a short period of time.
But what is even more exciting, you can still write Graffiti numbers as you always did!
How is it possible? Read the section "How it works?" at the site of the Silkyboard - keyboard on a screen protector.
At this site you will also know that actually the Silkypad is intended for demo purposes for a breakthrough new product - Silkyboard, which can make your life much easier. Silkyboard is a keyboard on a screen protector that fits onto the Graffiti area. With Silkyboard you enter letters, numbers and punctuation marks by simple taps and still can write Graffiti strokes while using the keyboard.
This approach is so powerful that even a Silkypad, freeware version of the Silkyboard, is an individual useful application!
What's new in this version:
More Products to Consider
- Find out the location of your mobile phone when it is lost or s...
- Universal eBook & eNews reader.
- Search your Windows Mobile Pocket PC for threats to your securi...
- Get an operating system with redesigned user interface and stri...
- Pursue your passions and stay connected to the people you care ...
- Read e-books, e-news, and e-docs on your Windows CE device.
- Random password generator.
- Record actions & play them back.
- Verify, repair and format storage cards on your Windows Mobile ...
- Update the HotSync manager on your Palm.
- SkyDrive is the place to store your files so you can access the...
- Replacement for the on-screen keyboard.
- Use information in Arabic language in any application on your P...
- Boost RAM capacity and fix system crashes for your Symbian mobi...
- Block unwanted incoming calls on your Windows Mobile devices.
- Use virtual keyboard and graffiti input simulteneously.
- Sync, share, back up, and protect all your mobiles.
- Language tool.
- Tools access to hard-to-write symbols with a popup menu.
- Write email faster.
- Insert repetitive text into your notes, e-mail or documents.
- Combine the alphabetic and numeric keypads on your Palm into on...
- Enter text more quickly using new keyboard design and macros on...
- Replaces built-in onscreen keyboard.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: