Publish any Windows application onto remote desktops and save on administration & support With 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services companies can reap the benefits of thin client computing without having to switch the network infrastructure to a thin client OS. Rather than deploying particular windows applications onto all your desktops, resulting in an administration and support nightmare, install the application on one central server and use 2X ApplicationServer for Windows Terminal Services to seamlessly publish the application onto remote desktops. Users will never know that the application is running remotely and you will be able to manage the application from a single location! Transmitting just the screen updates rather than the client server data is often faster too. 2X ApplicationServer features: Publish applications, rather than installing locally. Tunnel an application, not a whole desktop. Seamless integration with local desktop & taskbar. Publish applications based on username, group membership or IP. Publish Windows applications onto Linux and Mac. Publish applications to Web Interface (Windows clients only). Publish applications to a terminal server farm. Integration with 2X LoadBalancer. SSL secure connection to Applications. Universal Printing. Automatic Redundancy. Associated File Extensions. Single Signon. Multiple Monitor support. Application Limit and CPU loadbalancing. URL/Mail redirection. Windows 2008 ready. Security by MAC Address filtering.
What's new in this version: Version 8.0 build 827 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Add encryption and secure methods to your network files.
- Access files over TCP/IP network on PC.
- Troubleshot and solve issues with your network on PC.
- Turn your PC into a hot spot.
- Track Windows ARP cache without requiring a MAC address.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Send short messages worlwide via .NET Web services.
- Test and diagnose CAN/CANopen networks on PC.
- Monitor desktop icon positions.
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Design and build rich, flexible, and easy to maintain applicati...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...