CNET Editors' review
Keeping backup files can save you plenty of headaches if your Apple gadget starts bugging out. However, this long-winded download is just as hard to use as it is to say. The only reason to be impressed by 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup is that it's somehow worse than iTunes in features, usability, and reliability.
When we put it in use, this ancient-looking download crashed and seized when it tried to recognize our gadget. When we finally made 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup work, backing up wasn't slow, it's just wasn't particularly fast. There's also a video converter to make files work on your Apple gadget, but that can make the program crash, too. Sadly, it seems to work better than the backup feature, which is the reason most people will download this program in the first place. The program is so off that not even the grammar works; there are at least three blatant spelling errors in the program's text. It's bad enough that if you want to back up more than just half of a file, you have to shell out almost $25.
Even though it's designed for users and fans of Apple gadgets, 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup doesn't even come close to the other free options on the market. We feel that developers of this software have a lot of homework to do to make this product worth its price tag, as this software doesn't even offer better default options in comparison to iTunes.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup 3.1.8.
Backup and transfer music, video files and e-books from the iPod, iPad or iPhone back to your computer so that you can back up the media files for safety. Simply save them to your hard drive with 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup.
It has the additional capability to convert video and audio files for your iPod, iPhone or iPad. There's no need to buy or learn to use more than one multimedia computer program.
What's new in this version: Version 3.1.8 updates iPod backup engine.
More Products to Consider
- Transfer music, videos, photos, messages, and other media from ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Transfer files from iPod, iPhone, and iPad to iTunes and comput...
- Install iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad drivers without installing...
- Transfer music, videos from PC to iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
- Place connected iOS device into recovery mode with this utility...
- Backup, restore, and manage media files on your iPod, iPhone, o...
- Transfer files between iPhone/iPod/iPad and PC and directly con...
- Transfer iPhone song, video, photo, app, PDF, voicemail, and co...
- Transfer iPod music, movies, camera roll, picture, voice memos,...
- Transfer files between iPod and PC, IOS devices, backup iPhone ...
- Backup your iDevice SHSH.
- Transfer files between iPad and PC and support any iOS 7 device...
- Install the runtime components of Visual C++ libraries.
- Copy music, videos, photos and more from iPod, iPad, iPhone to ...
- Manage your iOS device data, applications, music, video, and im...
- Manage and transfer all your media files between iPod, iPhone, ...
- Transfer files for iPhone, iPad and iPod and convert DVD/video/...
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Back up your files, e-mails and programs to CD, DVD, or FTP ser...
- Transfer files for any version of iPhone/iPad/ iPod and directl...
- Transfer, back up, and restore your iTunes library.
- Surf the Web with the latest Microsoft browser for Windows XP o...
- Clean up iTunes library, delete duplicates, missing, and orphan...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Works great and simple to use!"
Version: 123 iPod iPad iPhone Backup 3.1.8
This software saved over 6500 songs that I was about to lose because of needing to update my Ipod.
I don't know of any cons yet.
Great program. Really easy to use. Allows you to have backups of your files in different computers, transport music from one to another. It worked well for my iPhone and iPod.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content