From 10-Strike Software:
10-Strike Network Monitor is a network device status monitor which allows you to obtain online data on the time a device becomes available and the time it goes out, and thus ensure a prompt response to various events. The program's functionality is based on periodic polling of devices. It can check devices via the ICMP, TCP, SNMP, HTTP, FTP, ARP, DNS protocols. With 10-Strike Network Monitor you can monitor SQL databases, files, folders, free space on disks, VB and JS script results. Depending on the result that function has returned, the device being polled obtains a corresponding status. If the check is successful its color is displayed in green; if it failed - it appears in red.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Find, map, and identify devices attached to SNMP managed Ethern...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Ping devices even if they have a firewall enabled.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access your PC's screen remotely.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Archive files in different formats and manage them.
- Share your desktop with another person via the Web.
- Clean up junk files and invalid Registry entries.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Track, count, quote, and manage print jobs for local and networ...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Acquire Telnet and SSH client for Intranet and Internet.
- Collect network inventory data and create customizable reports.
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Monitor and log status of your network devices.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Create a live object-oriented graphical view of networked offic...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content