Cisdem AppCrypt is the best app locker for Windows 10 and Windows 11. It locks apps with password. To unlock an app, one needs to enter the password. If the password entered is wrong, the app will remain locked, and AppCrypt will record the failed attempt, with app name, date and time. Removing the lock or quitting AppCrypt also requires the password. There is an Auto Lock feature, which, if enabled, will automatically lock unlocked apps after a period of inactivity. You can lock apps permanently or at certain times. Cisdem AppCrypt helps protect privacy by keeping certain apps private. It also helps with productivity or parental controls by preventing access to certain apps during certain times.
Main features of Cisdem AppCrypt
1. Lock apps on Windows PC with password, such as WhatsApp, Photos, Google Chrome, etc.
2. Let users lock apps permanently, or at certain times with the Schedule feature
3. Provide an optional feature to automatically relock apps after a period of inactivity
4. Record failed attempts to open locked apps
5. Let users import/export AppCrypt configuration with a click, making it easy to set it up on multiple PCs
6. Easy to use and customize
What's new in version 3.0.2
Fixed the issue that extension is disconnected from the program when too many websites are added.
ReleaseSeptember 26, 2023
Date AddedSeptember 26, 2023
Operating SystemsWindows 10, Windows 8, Windows 11, Windows, Windows 7