Welcome to a new way of caring for each other!
Philips Cares helps you and a care circle of trusted family and friends easily communicate and coordinate care at every point of your journey.
Whether you care for yourself or a loved one, you can use Philips Cares when you have a Philips Lifeline service subscription. Philips Cares adds new and exciting features to your service experience.
Easily form and activate your care circle of family and friends
Invite trusted people in your care circle, share latest information and help everyone involved stay on the same page, so that you can best care for yourself, a loved one or each other.
Get meaningful insights and notifications about care
Stay informed about your loved one, their interactions with Philips Lifeline trained care specialists and updates from your care circle. Share notes and track trends about your loved ones wellbeing, and discover insights about aging and caregiving, personalized for your care situation.
Manage your Philips Lifeline service when and how you want
Update your account information online, including changing payment information or viewing bills for the services that you pay for. Manage your or your loved ones information, when authorized to do so.
Philips Cares features include:
- Care circle where you can invite trusted family and friends
- Home timeline where you will find the latest information about your loved one
- Updates and weekly summaries about interactions with Philips Lifeline trained care specialists
- Shared notes about your loved ones mood, mobility or general wellbeing
- Content items with insights about aging and caregiving relevant for your care situation
- Care recipient profile with important information to manage their care
- Caregiver availability to help in case of an emergency
- Device(s) status and notifications of any issues and information to help you solve them
- Account information like service payment and bills when you are the payer for the service
Start worrying less and focus more on the key moments that matter with your loved ones!
This App is not intended for medical use, or to replace the advice of a trained medical doctor. Lifeline Systems Company disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information, which is provided to you on a general information basis only and not as a substitute for personalized medical advice. If you have any concerns about your health and care situation, consult with your doctor.
You are among the first people to join our Philips Cares community and we would love your help to improve. Your feedback on your experience and any ideas for improvements or new features are very much welcome. Thank you for supporting our community!
Want to learn more? Visit us at www.philips.com/cares