IP Phone Camera will turn your phone into a IP camera. This is a great way to utilize your old Android phones! Use any device that has a browser and an internet connection to view your mobile camera remotely.
Just like any good IP camera, this application also works with video surveillance software, such as - Security Monitor Pro and IP Camera Viewer.
Use IP Phone Camera with Security Monitor Pro to view multiple cameras, capture videos and photos, send email notifications on motion detection and much more. Download this PC software from http://www.deskshare.com/video-surveillance-software.aspx.
Watch the tutorial to see how easy it is to use:
- View your mobile camera in the browser or in a video surveillance software, such as -
Security Monitor Pro and IP Camera Viewer.
- No USB cable is required for connection.
- Choose 'Wi-Fi', 'Mobile hotspot' or 'Mobile Data' to connect with your PC
- Support for ONVIF IP cameras.
- Control how and when your phone's screen should stay on. It helps to prevent mobile
from going into sleep mode while streaming is in progress.
- Broadcast your camera in greyscale to save data and make your camera updates faster.
- Set a password to prevent anyone from randomly viewing your camera.
- View camera in full screen on your PC by maintaining aspect ratio.
- Switch from the front to rear camera easily from your mobile device.
- Start broadcasting camera preview on application launch.
- Adjust the brightness of camera preview from browser to see a clear image in low light
- Turn on the flashlight when your camera is monitoring over a dark place.
- Supports multiple languages including German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Dutch.
Note: Camera audio from IP Phone Camera is not supported.
If you need help with IP Phone Camera, please refer to our support forum:
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx
- Minor bug fixed