BTR AMP is the premier alternative to the native iOS Music app for listening to YOUR music collection. We've been waiting years for someone to build it... we got tired of waiting... so we built it.
We wanted the best way to organize our music collection and the most efficient way to get at the songs that we want to play
- seamless presentation of YOUR music as a single library regardless of music location
- support for music located both within BTR AMP and in your iTunes Music Library (1)
- familiar, clean, modern iOS 13 look and feel including full support for iOS 13 Dark Mode
- support for all popular lossless, lossy, and Hi-Res audio file formats (MP3, M4A, M4B, MP4, AAC, FLAC, ALAC, AIFF, AIF)
- browse your library by genre, artist, album, compilation, composer, or song
- keep track of what songs, albums, artists, genres, and composers are your "Favorites"
- Featured screen - play or browse albums or playlists recently added or played, along with Favorites
- Documents screen - file management operations (rename, move, delete) for files copied into BTR AMP
- large media library support - only constraint is the amount of storage on your device
- tag editor for all relevant tags - ID3, iTunes, etc.
- display of media codec info (e.g., "MP3 320 kbps" or "AAC 320 kbps" or "FLAC 1400 kbps") for songs and albums
- cover art both displayable and editable throughout the app
- touching, swiping, and long pressing actions provide numerous avenues for interacting with your music library
- full support for the iPad's larger screen
We wanted the best way to efficiently move music onto and off of our iPhone/iPad
- built-in Windows SMB client
- WebDAV HTTP transfer - turn your iPhone into a WIFI drive accessible via web browser or WebDAV client on PC/Mac
- iOS Files App integration - "On My iPhone/iPad" under "BTR AMP" - your music files are not trapped inside of BTR AMP
- Airdrop and iOS Sharing - into BTR AMP and out of BTR AMP and both single/multiple files along with whole folders
- Share from other apps into BTR AMP using "Copy to BTR AMP"
- iCloud Drive
- iTunes File Sharing
We wanted the best way to listen to our music - just looking at the music library isn't much fun
- 10-band equalizer with 20+ presets
- complete play queue management
- via Play Now, Play Next, and Play Last actions available everywhere throughout the app
- play queue editing (re-order and remove)
- saving the play queue as a playlist
- repeat (one song, entire play queue, or none) and shuffle
- configurable seek forward and seek backward buttons in player (default to 10s back and 30s forward)
- AirPlay support
- background playback, control via lock screen, headphones, Bluetooth car stereo, etc.
- low battery consumption
(1) Music either purchased on the iTunes Store (2) or imported via iTunes on your PC/Mac)
(2) BTR AMP currently offers "experimental" support for playback of iTunes Store purchases with DRM or located in the iTunes Store CLOUD
News, bug reports, and feature requests for BTR AMP should be directed at the following:
BTR AMP is a membership service with a free one-month trial. The free trial requires signing up for the monthly or yearly subscription. Cancel at least 24 hours before the trial ends to avoid regular monthly or yearly membership subscription fees. If you absolutely love BTR AMP, purchase the Infinity Membership as a one-time purchase! All memberships allow unlimited use across all of your devices.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We have put thousands of hours into creating BTR AMP and plan on putting thousands more into making it the only music player app for iOS worth using. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using BTR AMP please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!