** Winner of the prestigious Mom's Choice Awards **
Based on path-breaking research from Carnegie Mellon University, the Atlas Mission involves your child taking part in an epic learning adventure along with Atlas Finch, the traveling Robot!
See why parents LOVE the Atlas Mission...
"As a teacher, I recommend the Atlas Mission to parents because with the Atlas Mission, kids learn without realizing that they are learning... because they have so much fun playing, giggling... and just having an amazing time learning. I also love how the Atlas Mission takes kids around the world when they don't have the opportunity to do so themselves.
When my own daughter played the game, she smiled, laughed, giggled... and wanted to play it again and again and again."
- Erin Goodwin, Elementary School Teacher, USA
During the adventure, your child will complete a number of missions set in different countries (the U.S., Canada, Mexico, the U.K., India, Brazil, Australia, etc.)
IMPROVE YOUR CHILD'S READING, WRITING, STEM & 21st CENTURY SKILLS
Each mission involves a mini game designed to significantly improve your child's skills in the following areas:
* Vocabulary, Spelling & Reading
* STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math)
* 21st Century Skills (Creativity, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving & Coding)
HELP YOUR CHILD LEARN ABOUT OTHER COUNTRIES AND CULTURES
Each mission will also help them understand some of the unique cultural characteristics of the countries they are visiting.
So with the Atlas Mission, your little explorer can experience first hand the wonders of the real world!
BASED ON PATH-BREAKING RESEARCH AT LEADING UNIVERSITIES
The Atlas Mission is based on path-breaking research conducted at the Carnegie Mellon University and the University of California, Berkeley over a period of 10 years.
THE ONLY PRE-SCHOOL AND KINDERGARTEN GAME THAT:
* Has eye-exercises that help your child's eyesight
* Has a parent controlled timeout feature that lets you determine how long your child can play with the game every day (in order to prevent screen addiction)
* Gives real-life context to what your child is reading, which improves reading skills
DESIGNED FOR PARENTS' PEACE OF MIND
* Can be played offline (so you can keep your child busy during road-trips and on flights)
* No ads, popups, or links to other sites
* Up to 4 children can play on the same account
"What sets the Atlas Mission apart from other apps is that it's got so many different elements - it's got travel, stories, games, education, teaching hundreds of different words, and it's got a big storyline from start to finish. Something [else] I love about the Atlas Mission is that it exposes kids very early on to different countries and cultures, and it does that in a fun and educational way."
- Dr. Robin Bahrdt, Brisbane, QLD, Australia