It`s not a common knowledge that even after a full deletion of files, either skipping the recycle bin or directly from it, your files can be recovered with the help of specially designed programs. Our program allows you to delete your files without a possibility to recover them, in case your deleted files are recovered, it will be impossible to read their data, so you won`t have to worry that someone will gain access to your files. The program processes files at a high speed and is easy to use. The user interface of our program is designed as a step-by-step wizard, which is intuitively understandable while using it, so you will be able to delete your files easily. Anti Recovery supports 13 (!) algorithms of deleting data, with each of them being one of the international standards, so you can choose the one which is optimum for you, tuning to increase either the processing speed or the number of files to overwrite.
Description of main algorithms:
1. British HMG Infosec Standard 5, Baseline Standard, one overwriting using null bytes
2. Russian GOST P50739-95, two overwritings using pseudorandom data
3. US Department of Defense DoD 5220.22-M, three overwritings using different types of bytes
4. Bruce Schneier's Algorithm, seven overwritings using different sequences of bytes
5. Peter Gutmann's Algorithm, thirty-five overwritings, each of them containing a certain data set, that combines almost all algorithms available within the program.
What's new in version 1.2.4
ReleaseNovember 6, 2014
Date AddedNovember 6, 2014
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP