From Robert Roebling:
wxDesigner is a commercial RAD tool for wxWindows, which is a free C++ GUI library available for most operating systems. wxWindows ships with very popular language bindings for Perl and Python - wxPython is about to replace TkInter as the standard GUI for Python.
More Products to Consider
- Updates Java components.
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Write your programs with a graphical programming language and d...
- Manage business database applications.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Affinic Debugger Graphical User Interface (GDB) for Mac OS X.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Create the desired guides' layout.
- Adds Python support for Project Builder.
- REALbasic developer tool for code cleanup.
- Package any file as an Adobe SWF or SWC.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Drag and drop utility to change the type information of files.
- Ircle AppleScript provides automatic channel management & enhan...
- Tracks time & prints reports.
- Slightly better HTML editor.