webPhoto is a Java web application that reads your iPhoto Library and presents an interface similar to iPhoto via a web browser so that anyone on any platform can view your photos. webPhoto is perfect for multi-platform homes and businesses that have an iPhoto library they would like to share.
- Dynamically builds web interface from contents of iPhoto library.
- Choose which albums to display (New!)
- Show or hide images associated to your iPhoto keywords (New!)
- Create user accounts to protect your images.
- Easily email users to inform them of new photos (New!)
What's new in this version:
- Universal Binary
- Increased maximum RAM that webPhoto will take (it will only take it if it needs it). This should help users that were having "OutOfMemoryError" problems with 6+ megapixel cameras. (Thanks to Ernst Mulder!)