From Cambridge Computer:
vxSniffer is a network monitoring and analysis tool for Windows CE-based devices. It provides the viewing of summary and detail network packet data. It allows packet filtering to restrict the number of packets displayed. It allows the trace data to be saved for later analysis.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.4 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Connect to corporate network over GPRS-Edge-3G or WiFi using an...
- Update and view photos on Facebook via your Symbian mobile.
- Test your Local Area Networks (LANs) running the TCP/IP protoco...
- DVD converter.
- View, edit, and manage digital images on your Windows Mobile de...
- Turn your pictures into comic strips.
- Protect your mobile device from harmful wireless viruses.
- Beam/convert images from the eyemodule application.
- Calculate depth of field tables and angle of view on your Palm ...
- Post updates to social networking service via your Symbian.
- Fight virus threats to protect your Smartphone.
- Measure traffic and calculate costs for wireless transfers on y...
- Socialize with different types of people differently.
- Blood Glucose tracking for type II diabetes, complete with a co...
- Chat with friends on your RIM BlackBerry device.
- Calculate angle of view for selected lens and film format combi...
- Learn more about psychology, realize your character, and have f...
- Improve the speed of your Pocket PC Internet connection.
- Resize pictures to smaller dimensions.
- Chat with friends on your Pocket PC device.
- Resize and rotate batch photos at once.
- Graphing tool.
- Collect and analyze basketball statistics on your Pocket PC.
- Get a Web browser for your mobile devices.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: