Secure your iPhone, Treo, laptop, or other mobile devices from eavesdroppers by adding TLS/SSL secure communications to non TSL/SSL enabled applications, such as EIMS, SnapMail, FirstClass, etc. by using our proxy or add TLS/SSL secure communications to your legacy OS8/9 servers without having to upgrade or change out applications.
Protect imap, pop, ldap and smtp out of the box or enable TLS/SSL on any port.
What's new in this version: Added Panther support as well as some minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- View Outlook .msg email and contact files on Mac.
- Make and receive phone calls and hold cross-platform webcam cha...
- Hear, see, and chat with many people at a time.
- Send free messages and make free calls to other Viber users, on...
- Exchange online messages that appear as soon as they're sent.
- Use your webcam with multiple apps & add cool graphics & effect...
- Read e-mail and news the way you want it, with intelligent junk...
- Export to Facebook directly from iPhoto.
- Instant messaging tool.
- VoIP softphone for SIP networks, pbx like features.
- Connect with all your friends instantly.
- Localized version.
- Auto record Skype phone and video calls.
- Add DSP effects to any Mac application with audio content.
- Use any internet app via firewalled/proxied network.
- Time table info & reminder.
- Portable instant messenger framework.
- CTI middleware server for call control using PBX systems.
- Countdown timing utility.
- Convert Outlook 2011 OLMs for import into Apple Mail, Thunderbi...
- (OE) email client/newsreader.
- Import or convert PST for Apple Mail, Entourage, Outlook 2011; ...
- Active directory integration and single sign-on.
- Artificial oval office occupant simulator.