rMediaTouch is a Frontend for the music-player and -library iTunes. Unlike all other available Mac-Mediacenters it is fully controllable by your mousepointer, thus also with your touchscreen!
It is probably only useful for people owning a touchscreen.
rMediaTouch is a small application written in Java which should run on all newer Mac OSX systems. If you start it the first time, it will copy your music-artwork from iTunes which might take some time. If you're ready to go you can browse your iTunes-library with your fingertips and start playback.
rMediaTouch will then play the song for you in iTunes and show its artwork on the screen.
What's new in this version:
- Now with quit-button
More Products to Consider
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Digital video editing system.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Clean and complete iTunes music files effectively.
- TiVo-based iTunes remote control.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Audio player for DJ wannabes.
- Get all iTunes News right in to your Mac OS X Dashboard.
- Mix audio, video, and karaoke.
- Control iTunes via keyboard shortcuts and the menu bar.
- Play Blu-ray files and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- ITunes controller for the menu bar with global hot keys.