piPop is a menu based utility to help make your workflow smoother. Place shortcuts to all your most commonly used folders in piPop's root menu and access volumes and running applications via a simple and very customizeable interface. Navigation is made easy with sliding hierarchical menus.
- Supports dragging items from piPop menus to folders or applications.
- Many display option to customize how piPop functions.
- Now OSX users can access piPop by simply Control-Option clicking the desktop or a folder, or clicking and holding a folder in the Finder.
- Includes a "Show Info" window accessed by pressing Apple-I to toggle between Info,preview,and normal modes.
- Menu translucency is adjustable via the preference window (OS X only).
- Supports Dragging to menus under OSX.
- Can display a list of running Applications in the root menu!
- Tear-off menus and relocate them on screen by pressing the Apple key while dragging
- Resize floating menus by dragging the right or bottom edge.
What's new in this version:
- Improved behavior of info window, including fixing a crashing bug.
- Changed registration to paypal and check only.
- Made demo mode less annoying.
- Switched to .sit archive.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Add custom menu extras to the menu bar.
- Navigate between applications and launch new ones via a souped-...
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Execute any AppleScript on activation via screensaver.
- Create flexible menus for simplifying tasks.
- Keeps the Dock out of your way.
- Copy paths of Finder items to clipboard via contextual menu.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Navigate files and folders by using a hierarchical menu in the ...