- Supports dragging items from piPop menus to folders or applications.
- Many display option to customize how piPop functions.
- Now OSX users can access piPop by simply Control-Option clicking the desktop or a folder, or clicking and holding a folder in the Finder.
- Includes a "Show Info" window accessed by pressing Apple-I to toggle between Info,preview,and normal modes.
- Menu translucency is adjustable via the preference window (OS X only).
- Supports Dragging to menus under OSX.
- Can display a list of running Applications in the root menu!
- Tear-off menus and relocate them on screen by pressing the Apple key while dragging
- Resize floating menus by dragging the right or bottom edge.
What's new in this version:
- Improved behavior of info window, including fixing a crashing bug.
- Changed registration to paypal and check only.
- Made demo mode less annoying.
- Switched to .sit archive.